Thread: EPub pagination
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Thanks for your replies. They have explained a lot.
I've also had problems with my 505 rebooting when repaginating and didn't realize that was the problem.
Assigning so many pages/kb also makes sense, although for some inexplicable reason I still prefer to see a page number/screen.
I think I'll use LRFs for the books that don't crap out when repaginating and get over my pagination neurosis with those that do. I'll also try Toddos' suggestion.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote