View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:51 AM   #13
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
My theory is that some handcrafts just suit ebook readers to a T. Anything you can do without needing your eyes constantly on your work can be improved by a good book. And I used to hate trying to keep my book open while knitting. The experience is much simpler with a reader I was reading from a Sony while knitting on the train this morning - I'm not sure whether the stares from an elderly male fellow passenger were because I was knitting, or using a weird device, or the fact I was doing both, or just that I have blue hair atm.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote