View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
iLiad can't read mobi/epub/txt

All of a sudden my iLiad won't open mobi/epub and txt. He is fine with PDF.
It started after I wanted to read mobi and it wouldn't open: I reflashed (I have SDK) and discovered afterwards that my battery had emptied itself spontaneously in one day. After reloading and reflashing again the icons of my books were on the screen, but mobi/txt/epub didn't open.
I did a format (with notepad ++) and that didn't help either. I also can't install FBreader and NewLister anymore. My iLiad just won't install them and only opens PDF's. What am I going to do, I've run out of tricks. I would appreciate some advice.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote