View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
See if we can't add some libraries to this post;

http://oedb.org/library/features/250...archives#etext (Variety of links to libraries supplying eBooks)

I had checked across the pond, and couldn't find a similar online version at the British Library (some nice online media, but no eBook archive, silly Brits) and the French Bibliothèque (No English translation, so perhaps if one of our froggy regulars could check and post back a link if there is an online archive)

-MJ (I haven't ignored any countries, I actually started searching at the beginning (each country) but it'll take some time and obviously theres a language barrier. So check back if this interests you, or add your own!)

Last edited by mjh215; 05-13-2008 at 03:41 PM.
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote