View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #37
doublezed
doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Leggo IBS - a.k.a. PocketBook 603
Paola it appears you're doing it the right way. Just to be sure, you can use buttons in the notes app and:
1. highlight the note with the image
2. press the Index button (the one with a stylized book on it)
3. the pop up menu with the "Modify image" entry *should* appear

teofrast you are right: ibs provided us with a custom firmware. But since ibs is a bookshop and they removed several features from the PB603 (like dictionaries and the rss feed reader) i never tought they could invest time (and money) on developing such a feature.
I'm a snooper so i downloaded the 2.0.4 firmware (ibs is 2.0.5) and searched in the .BIN file either for the string "Modify image" that for it's identifier in the it.txt language file but nothing. Got no time to manage to extract acontent.app - the note manager - from the firmware image and unfortunately i can't attach mine here without violating the copyright
Maybe IBS used a 'nightly' version of the firmware, if so at least it's a good news for the upcoming update!

If someone can check it's acontent.app with md5 -b, the result is:
8cf7cf78b016df5de979b9463d0e4eab

If i can i will post a video this week end so you will see this feature
doublezed is offline   Reply With Quote