View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 11:58 AM   #57
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Yes, always 'eject' (or 'safely remove' OS dependent terms).
Then always remove the USB cable, with an OTG port (which it is) be sure that no cable is plugged into the Kindle (you don't want the host/device sensing of the cable's 5th lead to screw things up).

= = = = =

The recovery menu formatter **should** have gotten things correct (and not produced that funky numeric value).

= = = = =

You may have to struggle along without me, I have two of my three RAID arrays on this computer that will not come on-line.
And there is no telling what else may fail once I turn this box off to fix the problem(s).

Last edited by knc1; 03-05-2017 at 12:02 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote