View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #84
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Because I was on vacation when this went down and did not see it in time. Otherwise, I would have said something earlier.
I'm pretty sure you were around during nominations so you could have easily nominated something else, you still had 2 nominations available. Instead you asked that the category that was nominated be changed, which was not agreed to by all three of the original nominators, so we get this one.

Maybe next time someone will nominate a more secular theme. Although "Christmas" theme is much less limiting than you are making it sound. If "Die Hard" (or whatever the actual title is) counts, this is almost a free-for-all category. While Christmas may have started as a religious holiday it is now more of a cultural holiday with MANY different ways to look at it.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote