Thread: Otterbox
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsMom View Post
I have that all ready but the case I have for my Iphone is just great and I would think that there would be something like it for the Kindle. If you have never seen them pull them up.
www.otterbox.com I bought mine for my Iphone from Amazon. It protects your phone if you drop it or it gets wet. I love it and would love something like that for my Kindle.
Oh wow I've never seen that before. Thanks for the link. Something like that for the Kindle would be very cool. Maybe send them an email and suggest it. Ereaders are an increasingly hot item so I wouldnt be surprised if they came out with something.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote