View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #141
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Ann, I would return it and pickup another. My Augen(generation 1) with no upgrades worked perfectly out of the box and still is functioning perfectly. I use it nightly for half an hour or so reading from bed and love it. It's file system and selection method is very similar to the Jetbook and it's backlit screen is perfect for night time reading or driving(passanger only naturally). I did have to reformat my SD card for it to be read by my computer and the unit but after that it's been fine.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote