View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:45 PM   #138
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Sue, et al,

I feel a little guilty for not responding, because I felt your comment was in relation to one of my posts. But only a little, for, as others have written here, there didn't seem to be much to say in response that was worthwhile. Nevertheless I appreciated your effort.

This is probably the best-run and best behaved forum that I have been a part of, and I have received enormous help and information from a number of members. I express my gratitude by helping others who are here. Not always do I get a response to my posts, but I take comfort in knowing that I tried and that someone - perhaps not the intended recipient - will glean some value from my efforts.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote