View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #137
VentureForth
Enthusiast
VentureForth doesn't litterVentureForth doesn't litter

Device: Augen's The Book
Hi Sue,

I gotta agree with jhempel24; you didn't ask any questions to be answered, and we have all talked at length about all the points you brought up. I'm sorry you feel ignored.

Again, if you want to read books, you can with this unit. There are just some bugs that need fixing and Augen is too small of a company to deal with the mass furiousness of everyone that is complaining. Imagine if 100,000 units were sold, and Mark was the only customer support guy, he's gotta be overloaded.

He ignores me now when my name pops up on the online help. He's abandoned the forums because it's full of complaints. Actually it's full of constructive criticism, but he's probably of the mindset that if you ignore the problem, it will go away.

Their customer service sucks, and their software suck. The sad part is that the hardware is GREAT and could really be something wonderful if they put a half-brained effort into it.

Oh yeah - and they're probably whooped by the Google cease and desist order on their Gentouch78...

BTW, all threads on augen.lefora.com are not locked. Many good threads are open, but if Marktech abandoned the forum, then only the 66 approved members are probably allowed to post...

Last edited by VentureForth; 08-31-2010 at 03:42 PM.
VentureForth is offline   Reply With Quote