View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:15 AM   #136
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue7M3 View Post
You can probably forget about ever being approved for the forum. It appears all the threads are locked and the Founder has changed from "MarkTech" to "Abandoned". I was about to buy one of these but after reading all the complaints and hearing about their disgustingly poor customer service I am very hesitant to do so.
If you are talking about this post above, it was a statement. And as such it was part of the overall discussion. I saw it as a part of the thread, if you had a question about it, mores specifically, I'm sure someone would have addressed you in a more direct manner. Welcome to the board though!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote