View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 04:56 AM   #21
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Yes, when I had all the trouble way back when, I ended up seeing the hospital OT. They had several set-ups for me to try, and gave me a 'prescription' for a better chair - the contract chairs they had at the time were too narrow and weren't adjustable enough. This is when I tried the vertical mice - which I still have but don't use (need) anymore - and the forearm cradles (the clamp types).

Mind you, this was at Addenbrookes Hospital - I don't know if a smaller hospital would have that kind of set-up.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote