View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #1040
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Since it's not running in the background, it's only the debug/console logging that could be added on 'add to reject / delete'. But I can log that there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatheia View Post
Speaking of logging, I noticed that now Calibre writes all the chapters that are being downloaded, making the job logs rather extensive. Is it meant to do that, or just a bug?
I did do that on purpose. It had to do with making the looking more uniform across CLI/Web/PI and making more available in PI without having to run debug mode and collect the console output. I assume nobody really looks at the download job output unless they have a problem--in which case more is better.