View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntreedReads View Post
Very much appreciate the feedback. This will help us make some good business decisions.

Clea's Moon, by comparison, is by a multiple award-winning author. At $7.99, do you feel that's a more fair price because the author is more well-known?
Only if the author is well known by me! I wonder if what all those who are complaining about the price are really saying they don't know the author and don't want to risk that level of cost for an author they know nothing about.

Me? I like to live dangerously every so often.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote