View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
But he also said one font size only! That's really limiting.
I agree, but the confusing part is that there are videos of the 800 being demonstrated that show i believe 5 or 6 font sizes in the menu selection and there are videos that show the font size being changed. I looked at some of them again last night and saw 3 distinct font sizes in actual use.

I'm in no way questioning what Nate saw just pointing out that contrary information exists in these actual videos, which would lead me to believe it was an early firmware version or somehow some books are locked down to only one font size which would be really weird as well. I guess time will tell, if they ever actually get this thing in the stores.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote