View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I wonder if the irex was running an old version of firmware? The reason I ask that is because there are a number of videos floating around from the launch and the Frankfurt book show that demonstrate it changing through many font sizes. There has also been confirmation from irex that it had a suspend feature and wake up from suspend was on the order of a few seconds. With that said, I was an early iLiad adopter so what you saw in the unit there doesn't necessarily surprise me. A single font seems to just put it on par with many of the devices like the Kindle and Sony.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote