View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:37 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But that's a device that hasn't been sold for years. Even if the OP could find a secondhand one, its battery is going to be in a poor state.
I know, and that (to me) is a plus. I've bought several (for friends and relatives) and – so far – I've never run into a bad battery or one that won't hold its charge. My Kindle Touch (with lighted cover and Constantia font) is probably my favorite eReader. And replacing batteries on these appears very simple (and inexpensive, about $8 or $9 for a battery, including shipping).

That said ... if my eyes could tolerate the front-lit eReaders, I would probably use a Paperwhite or a Voyage for .mobi books and a GlowLight 3 for ePubs.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote