Thread: View Plug-ins?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Wordeater
Connoisseur
Wordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchforkWordeater can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Sony PRS-650
Tools.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Out of curiosity, which plugins did you add, and what exactly were the problems you had with installing them? If it was from issues with GUI plugins I would love to know the issues and what difficulties you had with the instructions in the thread. You seem quite irritated in your post, I haven't seen any other posts about people having problems installing them.
I was adding the Tools plugins for stripping DRMs.
The 'read me' texts were in error, and the two I was following contradicted each other. One said to not unzip the files, the other said to use two files that could only be gotten by unzipping.
No doubt it was me. Once I got one in I was OK. Now I'll go see if they are there.

WE
Wordeater is offline   Reply With Quote