View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:25 AM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Please post the link as I'd love to have a copy.
I built it using Win7 x64, so I hope it works for you. Google docs will tell you the file is too large (30mb) for its virus software to automatically scan before downloading... just a heads up.

[Removed link until a fixed version is available]
Attempt 2

Let me know how it goes. Any crashes could very well be due to me doing something wrong while building, so I'm not sure I'd bring that sort of thing to the devs attention just yet. The build was pretty straightforward and uneventful, though.

EDIT: Removed link for now. It wasn't working as is.
EDIT2: Uploaded fixed(?) version/updated link.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-16-2013 at 10:06 AM.