View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #478
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I'm not "missing" anything when it comes to shelves vs genre vs tags. Nowhere does this plugin insist that a shelf has to be for a particular purpose.
Then what's the problem with having the plugin upload all matched tags as shelves, even if the shelf doesn't already exist?

I'm sorry if I've upset you, but you've repeatedly said you don't really understand the Shelf usage (and don't use it at all yourself), and you still don't seem to.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote