View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #16
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Some libraries allow you to choose how long you are going to keep the book before you download it. I know mine allows a 7 day check out, so if you are a fast reader that might be an option too.
S
Yes I noticed that option too. I might change that to a shorter term. Always thought it is nice o keep it for 21 days but many times the books are 'sitting' in my file. Thanks for the tip!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote