View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #237
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
I'm so glad to see your plugin working again! Thank you!

And one little improvement idea:
I guess plugin authors cannot change anything in the "Edit metadata" dialog but there is one thing that has been bugging me for quite a long time: I would love to have a little "Extract ISBN" button next to the IDs row in "Edit metadata" (right next to "Clear IDs" or "Paste the contents..."). It's not doable, though, is it? This would be great as I would often go to the "Edit metadata" dialog, than realize there is no ISBN for a given book, close the dialog, extract ISBN and open the "Edit metadata" dialog once again... not very practical.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote