View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #12
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Do you mean the possibility to lock the keys and just put it away like that? Yes, I do it all the time, too. Never noticed an impact on battery life!
Yes I'm not entirely convinced it actually saves much on the battery but it is handy to stop my gadget-mad toddler from pressing buttons and possibly messing up my reading position OR WORSE deleting my books / preferences. Luckily she hasn't found the on/off button yet - much harder for her to see
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote