Thread: Cases
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 08:26 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
The one in my avatar can be made for any type of device. This one is basically for eink because of the lighting issue. I've made it for the Sony first but any device can be accomodated. All I need is a contour tracing on a sheet of paper and a thickness measurement. There is a review here The price will be identical. Dimensions will vary proportionnally with the stored device.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote