View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 06:44 PM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I'm sure I looked at Jutoh at some point, but I can't find any notes about what I thought of it at the time. It certainly looks like an interesting product. Which, as you can tell, means I can't tell you how to use it.

Have you looked at the forum? See here: Google Groups anthemion-jutoh.

In particular I noticed this thread that talks about "I seem to have an issue with styles. Possibly since the last update. " So maybe the problem is new. The thread includes a few suggestions on what you might try.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote