View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 03:45 AM   #258
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
My T62D screen cracked so have ordered the jdread T63 has any one been able to get english firmware on it. The seller said it supports english but looking at forum posts here I am not so sure. As long as I can run calibre companion and coolreader i would be fine but would like to get google play on it as makes it easer to update the apps.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote