Thread: Development coolreader for EE
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbroth View Post
Hello I have the EE and it is rooted. I checked the dev/graphics/fb.. and they are rw. When installing the program I'm asked to grant root access and grant it. When loading the program it comes up on the lcd side only, and as others said the text is off the screen.

I want to comend you on your new programming skills, and let you know what I have found so far. Thank you.
But they are only rw for root and graphic not for others, what i did with ghost commnder in root and rw mode is to change all of them to allow everything for fb2 (this might be stupid though so no guarantee ) it did not work with root explorer and i needed several tries until all showed rwx, good luck!
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote