Thread: lv Serial Cable
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I am already grabbing USB packets in my windows VM (MfgTool and sb_loader are windows apps), and I have software to replay them (as USB macros). I used wireshark a lot when it was still Ethereal. I actually paid big $ for a commercial ethernet packet sniffer back in the 90's. It came on a floppy disk... wireshark is "more better".

In my linux proggies, I just use printf() to display the USB traffic that I am interested in. Thanks for the tip. It will be easier than writing built-in debugging instrumentation.

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-29-2012 at 12:17 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote