View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
Exclamation WARNING, Do not update your Kindle application

Ok, I just had a nice little lesson learned. If you try to update your kindle application on your fire, you will lose your ability to use your kindle to read books on the bookshelf. I updated mine to the version on the marketplace and when I went to my bookshelf, all of my books were gone. Also you cant get into the bookstore. I fired up file expert and reassociated the mobi files with the kindle app. This resulted in me registering a new device with Amazon. My kindle fire showed up in Amazon as a Kindle Android. I really started thinking that I messed up my Kindle.

The fix: Go to your applications settings and remove all updates, this will bring you back to the base Kindle application. My books showed up and I can access Amazon
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote