View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any. Would be quite interested as well. If I find some time,I might actually take this opportunity to try and learn doing something like this myself. Unfortunately, I don't know when i might have that time, definitely not before autumn... :/

Onyx do have an sdk somewhere online which had some sources. I guess the kernel would need to be open source as well due to the gpl. I don't know how much else of the system could be open source, you'd probably have to ask them.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote