View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #36
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
This is wonderful so let me be the first to ask a bug(?) question. I was just trying it out with these results. I wonder, did I do something wrong. The Epub came from a .htm saved file (of obvious origins). Apparently some of the code wasn't handled properly by the ADE SW.
After some testing, this seems like an ADE issue. At first I thought maybe Sigil was somehow converting the script tags into text, but no, it leaves them alone just fine. It even wraps them nicely inside CDATA sections as the spec requires. Sadly ADE renders them out like they're just text... in clear violation of the OPS specification, I might add.

So this is not a Sigil bug. I'll close the issue.