View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #16
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm not so concerned for direct Mobipocket output, but output of files that work nicely with the current Mobipocket Creator.
If you see any problems, please report them and I'll get to them when I can. I know a lot of people have been looking for that holy grail of multi-format ebook editing, the One Source File . Anything I can do to help you guys out I'll do gladly.