View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 02:21 PM   #489
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkJacq View Post
Its me again... I tried the version xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55 which was the one I made the last Book (La Torre de la Golondrina). I also gives me an ANSI incorrect error, but the messages are different:
It's definitely an issue with the ASIN, as the current one points to the hardcover version which is unsupported right now. I can work on adding support for the hardcover ASIN, not sure how the Kindle will handle it, but at the very least the builder shouldn't crash on you and give a better warning.

In the meantime, you could try changing the ASIN to B01LL8BU6M (the English Kindle version) and that should build successfully. You should still be able to use the Spanish author bio and other stuff with it from the custom files.
Unfortunately my support for non-English regions isn't very good In the latest version, the builder can actually update the ASIN to the correct one for you, but only for the English version of the book.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote