View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #74
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
Yap, dos2unix fixed komic/config.xml too, while hackedupreader still isn't showing even after dos2unixing its config.xml - but menu type=java there.
So, after all, it was my fault.
Sorry about it! I checked every single file for this kind of problem but, probably, I left out config.xml.
Just to know: the problem was with the one for the launcher, or with the one for the WAF itself (placed inside the bin folder)?

Anyway, I still don't know why they always worked with DOS line endings in my kindle!

EDIT: does Komic work with 5.3.2 firmware in the kindle touch or with the Paperwhite?
I didn't update my touch yet...

Last edited by silver18; 01-21-2013 at 08:43 AM.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote