View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #42
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Not that anyone can answer this question - but why do you think they've done that? I turn the WiFi on and off lots of times while I'm reading, knowing something will download onto my K3K, so that when I'm out of WiFi range, a new purchase, or something I've sent to my Kindle will be there when I'm ready to read.
I also have a Kindle Keyboard so I was curious about this myself. From reading the Paperwhite manual, it looks like the only way to toggle wifi/3G is via the Settings menu from the Home screen, as opposed to the Kindle Keyboard where there's a wireless toggle on pretty much every menu.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote