View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I got one of the first EZ Readers and it has the old logo, see Hi, Can someone take photo to show me some files displayed in V3,BEBook or Ez Reader. For similar scans of the BeBook, which has its logo above the keypad, see BeBook, (Hanlin V3), Openinkpot, experience report.

The new EZReader logo and placement looks better, although I don't notice the logo any more when reading. It isn't completely obvious from your photo, but the new logo is still at the top of the device.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote