View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 04:04 PM   #54
stevenaleach
Enthusiast
stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.stevenaleach can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Android Tablet
Arg... the waiting. It's been ten days since I ordered from DigiKey. Given a non-functioning link to track the order status, I finally called today to check on it. It seems it's back-ordered with a four week standard manufacturer lead-time. Grr.... Arg...

Meanwhile, USPS should be bringing me an M5Faces kit tomorrow.... so at least I'll be familiar with the platform by the time the M5Paper finally arrives.

It also looks like M5 *MIGHT* be releasing an updated version of the Paper later this year. There was a recent Twitter-tease from M5Stack with a pixelated image of a bag containing all the "M5New" for Q1/Q2 2021... and it sure looks like there's a Paper in the bag. https://twitter.com/M5Stack/status/1357559621389479940 So maybe some changes and improvements to come.
stevenaleach is offline   Reply With Quote