View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 05:39 PM   #7
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I believe I read in the NY Times that it was pneumonia.
If he had pneumonia they should have tested him. Depending on how quickly it progressed from "He has pneumonia" to him dying, I'd think there's a good chance they'd have his test results back by now.

That said, a coworker's husband died of COVID way back in the day, I think in the first 10 people to (EDIT: Officially) die of it in this state, and his test apparently came back several days after he was dead, so who knows.

EDIT: I believe pneumonia deaths early this year were way up even after you removed those among COVID-positive individuals, so it's likely at least early on there were a bunch of COVID deaths that weren't officially counted as COVID deaths. I'd suspect this is less of a thing now that testing is way more available, though.

Last edited by binaryhermit; 12-14-2020 at 05:44 PM.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote