View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 08:23 PM   #44
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I've always been a strong proponent of Adblock for the download site.

But... for some reason, just recently, the download site is not being fixed by Adblock. I tried refreshing the filters, and I have the main four (which always purified that page in the past).

Also, disabling javascript appears to do nothing but make the download button disappear.

I can duplicate this in Chrome and Firefox.
Ad Block Plus comes with enabling "acceptable ads". There is a way in Firefox to disable this.

Firefox: CTRL+SHIFT+F; it should be at the bottom of the dialog
Chrome/Opera: right-click on the Adblock Plus icon and select "Options"; it should be at the bottom of the dialog
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote