View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #433
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I looked hard at the SGP but decided to pick up a Wii instead. Fairly fun way to exercise and I have several exercise "games" that I need to dust off and start using regularly now that winter is setting in. It's currently 37º F (3º C) with a brisk breeze.

I did pick up the Sansa Clip dsin orange and a 32MB MSDC card for good prices from Amazon.

Re Wally World, I stay away from the meats and produce as I have a Wegman's closer with the best produce and meats that I've seen in a large chain. Plus, the prices are comparable when you consider the huge quality difference. If you have a Sam's Club, their quality in almost all items is superior to Wal-Mart even though both are owned by the same company.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote