View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
pricecw
Zealot
pricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheese

Device: enTourage eDGe
I had to run this morning, and didn't see this mentioned before. If you are on the home screen, you actually have 3 virtual screens of real estate. I mentioned in another thread I put the power widget on my desktop, what I didn't mention is it is on the right desktop.

For those that haven't found this. In the home screen, just slide your finger right or left and you will see the background moving. I can see using this also as time goes by.

I read for pleasure a lot, but by volume of pages I read for work a lot more. This is going to be a very nice device for my use.

Oh, I also forgot, I tried docs to go on some training materials I had on my USB stick. I recently took a WinCE Device Drivers Class, and some of the lab material was in Word format. Kind of heavy on pictures with the text, looked perfect on the LCD.

--Carl
pricecw is offline   Reply With Quote