View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
CSS Styling not showing up in digital editions

I have a few files that have been exported to epub using Indesign CS4. I finally got the font embedding working (hurray!). I then opened the file in digital editions and could see the formatting and embedded fonts. However, once I saved the file using Sigil (even if I did no editing on it at all, just opened and saved it), much of the formatting was lost, including the embedded fonts.

However, when I view the file in Firefox using either Bookworm or the Firefox epubreader extension, I can see my imported formatting and fonts. Has this happened to anyone else?
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote