View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #12
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
If you're getting good value and the features you want from your carrier that's all you can ask for. We should all be so lucky.
The point I was trying to make is I think a carrier not being compatible with the phone I want is a reason to switch. And price is even a bigger reason. I have friends who complain about the amount they spend every month on a limited amount of minutes and data, but if I suggest changing to a much less expensive prepaid plan that is unlimited they look at me like I'm crazy.
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote