View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It is my understanding that this issue is with the Mini with Retina only. But this news worries me because I am not ready to pay top dollar (or Euro in my case) for a substandard screen should Apple allow the production to continue on the ground that this issue is not easily seen with the naked eye.
How do I know the model I end up purchasing was made by Samsung instead of Sharp or LG ?
That is not something anyone at the store could shed light on, not even the so called Apple Geniuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I do not remember who the manufacturer for the iPad's air display is. But if it is Sharp, mine has shown no issues at all.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote