View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 05:41 AM   #7
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
The launch of the Sony Reader in the UK has prompted another article in the Telegraph newspaper.
Many thanks for the link. Good to see more talk about these in the major UK papers.

Sadly the article feels like it owes more to a Sony Press Release, a few minutes googling, and possibly a quick phonecall or two, than to some real journalism, or experience with these devices. I really wish that journalists writing about them would spent a bit of time with the devices before they write about them -- I'm sure Sony would have let them have a device for a bit.

The comments are interesting (and I'm sure I recognise one or two of the people!), and what I'd expect. You really need to play with these devices to understand them....

Last edited by LazyScot; 09-02-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Added link to Sony Press Release
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote