View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #1764
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
RIP VoucherCodes40 & BargainMoose40.

I haven't bought any books from Kobo for awhile and am now getting pleading emails from them to "...come back to Kobo..." and offering various discounts, 25% and 30%.

I wonder when/if we will see the like of 40% again ?
RIP indeed, I bought 19 books in January, and I think 16 in December. The 40% off was definitely a motivating and deciding factor in all of those purchases. So while my credit card can rest easy for awhile, at least I have lots of reading to do! And yet a sick part of me can't wait for the next big discount code!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote