View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #10
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
JS!

The screenshots were in code! (Unless I'm horribly missing something.) And checking out something else, I stumbled across an instance where a regular ellipsis (...) AND the funky-fat-underscore-faux ellipsis were in the same screenshot. (And it's attached.) I just took a MS word doc, saved it as 'web page filtered' as an HTML, opened it in sigil and looked at the code.

On 2016 1/2 is the regular ellipsis: "I cant' waste any more time, Mare..."

On 2020 is the funky ellipsis: "__we just keep going in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Show us the code.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	evenbetterscreenshot.png
Views:	258
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	100336  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote