View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
logged off wi-fi (was in the browser on facebook) the screen went dark then white and the circling arrows appeared.... then it flipped to black again then white/arrows this was repeated until I did a soft reset I found that all my settings had been deleted.. everything including time/date/language/web bookmarks/drm authorization .. stored password... everything... the reset seem to cure the fit... the question is .. doesthis indicate a problem with the web browser? or is it just a one off funny.. anyone had a similar experience ???
Something like this happened to me a couple weeks ago. I had to reauthorize and everything. It was really frustrating because at the time it happened, I was away from home with no access to wifi nor home computer. I couldn't read any of my books because they all had DRM warnings, until I was able to get to a place with wifi, log onto the Sony store, and reauthorize. It hasn't happened again so far. I did have another lockup/reset a few days later, but that time after I reset everything was normal, hadn't lost anything.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote