View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 03:07 AM   #5
jarsto
jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jarsto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-T1
Just looking at your screenshot the timestamp format looks like Unix Time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_Time but with 3 extra digits (so expressed in milliseconds rather than seconds).

Since added_date is higher than modified_date I'd keep reading_time greater than added_date. Also going on my hunch and judging from added time a unix time converter gives me an estimated 'time added to reader' of: 07 / 06 / 12 @ 1:07:50am EST (for the first book in your screenshot)

If that seems pretty much right then my hunch about the timestamp format is probably right. And as I'm considering doing a full reload myself (sorting out my collections slightly differently) I'll be watching this thread with interest.
jarsto is offline   Reply With Quote